Monday, September 10, 2007

Instillation & Movie Choice (Dionysios)

I am also watching Tarkovsky's Nostalghia, and have managed (or so I think) to purchase a dvd in the "original italian" and a vhs copy through amazon. I will be expecting them this week so Mike and others watching this film if we could confirm they are the same version we can proceed to have these copies circulate our class. I have gone ahead and chose Lebbeus Woods' The Storm and The Fall installations. This summer i went ahead and collected a couple of Wood's publications, one a collection of drawings, images and written texts, specifically on The Storm and The Fall installations. If anyone may be interested in Lebbeus Woods let me know, i will put another post up giving some incite into his spectrum of work.

No comments: