Wednesday, February 07, 2007

review notes

Marc and Dan, I do apologize for my late response. Alex's notes pretty much cover everything that was mentioned/suggested at the review. Again, thank you very much Alex for posted those comments. Also from the notes Carrie and Delal have given to me, it seems like I have to go back to the chart I have of the different conditions of seeing. Right now all these different conditions I have tried to created are not well linked to one another. I should figure a way to overlap them. However, they did appreciate how I began to suggest the kind of materials used in the project. Furthermore, the project could be a park, not an object, but a condition of landscape. Another important thing I need to work on is the selection of artwork, be more specific about them.

No comments: