Friday, February 09, 2007

For the next two weeks.......

Thank you Matt and Carrie for taking notes for me today, they were very clear and I’m sure will prove to be helpful.




Two Week Schedule


4-12
Sound research
Material research

Determine how many people I am designing for.

Through drawing I want to get a better idea of plan/section using the ideas of:
Fast/slow
Loud/quiet
Public/private
Studying/Non-studying

4-15
After exploring important moments through drawing the next step is to test it out in model integrating the research that will be done

4-19
Further model building of as many different moments in the project as possible

4-22
After examining on a micro level, I want to zoom out and again look at the project as a whole, applying all new changes and how they advance the project.

1 comment:

marc said...

where is the rest of the schedule stanley?