Saturday, October 14, 2006

To anybody looking for reading that is very relevant:

"poetics of space" as already suggested by Marc and Dan

"concerning the spiritual in art" by Wassily Kandinsky.
very small book that opened my eyes to many things

by the way, if anybody is interested, i think it would be a good idea for us to collectively begin to compile a list of reading material that we have found. I don't know if this should be done on the blog (or if it is possible to somehow make a "sub-blog") or somewhere in school, but I think that this would be very beneficial to all of us.

2 comments:

Alex Gryger said...

the booklist sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I can set up a second blog which we can use just for posting a reading list and then add a link to it on this blog. I would like it if the other students in the class could respond to this and let me know if there would be any interest in it

marc said...

this seems like a good idea...