Friday, January 19, 2007

Schedule; next two weeks

1/22/07
Over the weekend I will construct a site model, which for me will be a sectional model, at 1/8".
Before I jump into that, I will draw a section through the site which will be the location to then build my model, also I will have a site plan. More importantly, I will refine my proposal in terms of program, but also in terms of my theoretical approach.
1/25/07
I will diagram through drawing and model in my site, and then begin sketching out through drawing and model.
1/29/07
I will have drawings; plans/sections of my proposal, most likely at 1/16".
2/1/07
I will produce a detail model from within my construct, and would like it to be full scale, but for production purposes, it may be at a smaller scale, but large enough to feel the body in the space.

No comments: