Sunday, January 14, 2007

Architectural Synaesthesia - Prof. M. Schaut and Prof. D. Bucsescu

AL- get your groove on

in an effort to clarify your stance on the nightclub, i found a precedent that you might like to visit. in my apartment building (891 bedford ave), there's jon and my apartment, and then there's one other apartment, and they're getting evicted for not paying rent for two months. so... they're having a three or four day long party with house and trance music and probably trashing the place.

it might be good for you to go over there and cut loose... synesthetically speaking, of course.

1 comment:

Alex Gryger said...

This sounds like a petty tenant-landlord feud of which I will have no part. This is not my project. Do not confuse the two.

I could say more but will refrain.