Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Schedule

I am going to try to organize and stay on top of this as much as possible. This " to do" list is straight from my personal notebook (notebook 73.)

1. Archiculture blog response text.

I began writing a response to a blog posting on the Archiculture site that developed into a more concise thesis statement.

2. Watch review.

Go over notes and watch video of crit. I did this once already last week but I want to see it again to readdress questions after I produce.

3. Theater anatomy drawing series.

I have one finished and rendered as of now. These are drawings of the Diderot theater machines that I am abstracting through a series of drawings as a means to organize and qualify spaces. I will model these and experiment in the working site model.

4. Site model. This will be finished by Thursday's class. It will consist of space to experiment with various techniques of modeling on the site itself as well as the unchanged surrounding context.

I am also thinking of a list of work that I would like to have for the final but I feel that it may be a bit premature for that.,

No comments: