Friday, December 01, 2006

I’m thinking about sufficient gestures for the performative technique based on my last week presentation. I think my project will consist of a lot of fragments, details and parts, so it will give blur synesthesia to people. Visitors sometimes can recognize the intensions that I want. Sometimes they don’t. Also the complexity of parts (details or fragments) makes synesthesia blur. This is the relationship between the performative technique and my research.

Program
Will be extension of Met like sculpture park. This will be a physical and psychological connection between Met and the Central Park. Both visitors (Met and Central Park) can experience synesthesia at this site.

Site
My Site is Met.

p.s. It is not easy to make a title. Can you guys give me hints. Anything(word, words, sentences) will be helpful.

No comments: