Wednesday, May 02, 2007

saturday awards jury students

Dan and I will need a copy of the completed books from the four students that presented on saturday.
I would suggest that you do this as soon as possible as it will benefit you greatly as you begin your professional careers.
Please get this out of that way as soon as possible...
but of course I know you want to get away from it for a bit...

Your books should basically include your previous research book with the final spring project documented and included within. You may want to restructure things a bit if appropriate, but consider this something that could be published...maybe it will...
a copy will be kept by the administration for future reference as exemplary projects.

I am happy to discuss this with you further...
thanks again for your very hard work.
marc

2 comments:

D. Gutzler said...

Marc and Dan,

Thanks again for sat night and a great semester. I will try and get the book together but to be honest I dont think it will be done for a little while. I need to take care of some other things before I get around to it. But I will keep you posted on its progress.

Alex Gryger said...

Marc and Dan,

Also thanks again for Saturday night. The book is actually something I have wanted to do for a while anyway. If I had to set a date for this i would probably put it somewhere around June 1st. I think I have a fair amount of writing i would like to do for this so i will probably send texts for review as I get into this (if this is ok with you).